Dieci Australia has been at the fore front of the push for Australian Safety and Compliance to Australian Standards and Workcover regulations.
All Dieci Telehandlers are Design Verified to ensure compliance to Australian Standard AS1418.19. All machines with our elevated work platforms (EWP) capability are registered with Workcover and meet Australian Standard AS1418.10.
To comply with the above standards relevant testing to meet the engineering requirements is performed at our NSW site, is fully documented and recorded and issued with the appropriate Certificate of Test.
As appropriate, attachments have maximum capacity limiting load cells, visual indicators for boom angle, lateral slope and telescopic boom length.
All Dieci Telehandlers are fitted with a longitudinal stability limiter. This anti tipping precaution device warns if a circumstance or condition is reached which may compromise the stability of the machine and hence protect the user from tipping the unit.
All Dieci rotational machines (Pegasus range) comply with AS1418.5 and come standard with a complete 3B6 rated capacity limiter/indicator to monitor, advise and prevent overloading the Telehandler in any condition. Rotational machines must comply with AS1418.5 because they are specifically excluded from AS1418.19.
Dieci Australia has the same strict requirements for any attachment that is fitted to a Dieci Telehandler. All attachments are design verified and a complete load chart is supplied which complies fully to Australian Standards.
When checking out a new Telehandler ensure you check with your supplier for the following key documents.
- Written verification that the machine meets Australian Standards
- Confirmation that the machine is tested and certified to 600mm load centres
- Confirmation that all load charts are to Australian Standards and the load chart is at 600mm for the forks
- That all attachments have Design Verification and that Australian Standard load charts are included
- That all machines fitted with work baskets (EWP) have a copy of the WorkCover Design Registration available and displayed on the machine